10.02.2012

Pumpkin Project: Starbucks' Pumpkin Spice Creme Blend


For the record, I didn't even mean to get anything pumpkin today. I went to B&N in the Inner Harbor with the sole intention of getting a stuffed pretzel before my soccer game. However I'd been hearing all the amazing things about Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte and felt like it'd be wrong to not give it a try, for the sake of this blog of course. I don't often drink coffee/lattes though, and especially try to avoid caffeine this late in the day, so went with the Pumpkin Blended Creme instead, which is basically a frappachino without the coffee aspect. 


Pumpkin Spice Creme Blend from Starbucks

This surely is the epitome of liquid cocaine, holy smokes. Though really that can be said for any of the Starbucks creme blends (big fan of hazelnut myself). It is the absolute, perfect version of pumpkin pie in liquid form, you can't get any better. Seriously, out of this world. The only way to make it better? Add alcohol. I'd suggest Kahlua or Baileys, something along the lines of a pumpkin mud slide. Pumpkin Mudslide, hm...

Afterword: This is a bit on the sweet side (I suppose having coffee in it would have helped in that aspect) so I'm putting 1/3 of it in the freezer for tomorrow.

Photos: 



Ranking:

1 comment:

  1. I love coffee so have never tried a cream blend before... I might have to change that. Mmmm!

    ReplyDelete