10.05.2012

Bucket List, First published Dec 2011

So a few months ago I started constructing a bucket list for the hell of it. I might have been bored, or feeling silly, but it is what it is. Anywho, here is the start of my list. Some of the things are ridiculous (as are to be expected) and some are genuine. Obviously this will be an ongoing post, updating as I think of new things and crossing things out as they are accomplished (ha!)

  • Eat Spaghetti with Giant's pitcher Brian Wilson**
  • Meet Hugh Hefner and/or visit the Playboy Mansion
  • Attend a Red Carpet Event- Emmys, Tonys, Oscars, Victoria Secret Show
  • Serve on the jury of a high profile case
  • Walk on hot coals
  • Learn "it's the end of the world as we know it" by REM by heart
  • Visit Hawaii
  • Stay overnight in an extremely haunted building
  • Fall in love and be loved in return equally
  • Running of the Bulls (not sure I would actually run, more just observe!)
  • Sex with a gigolo
  • Go to a Madonna concert
  • Ride in a hot air balloon


**Update: I went to San Francisco July 2012 and tried my damnedest to meet up Brian Wilson (meaning I constantly harassed him via Twitter, ha). Unfortunately I did not get the opportunity to meet him, let alone eat spaghetti with him, but that is still the plan eventually.


No comments:

Post a Comment