9.28.2012

Pumpkin Project: Pumpkin Whoopie Pies

So I have to say upfront, I forgot to take a photo of this. And then once I remembered there were only 2 bites left and I didn't want to stop eating it. THAT GOOD. But I most certainly will be getting more (maybe even today on my way home from work), so will add photos later.

Also I know my blogger friends at Cupcake Crusaders are also reviewing this (they tipped me off) so once their review is posted I'll link to it.


Pumpkin Whoopie Pie from The Corner Bakery

This was beyond amazing. I want 3 more right this very second. I usually try to savor the pumpkin treat as I blog so I can make sure I get it just right, but I couldn't help devouring this immediately. The cake was the perfect spice/pumpkin combo of just the right density/moistness. and the frosting middle- OMG. It was the typical whoopee pie frosting (can't really describe it correctly) but this was a cinnamon version. I want a bowlful of it this instance. 

I feel like I'm not giving a good review (and I'm not), but that just means I am required to do better next time. And if that doesn't suffice then multiple times while it's available. All I can say is go buy this now people! 

Photos: 

U/A at this time. 

Ranking:

1 comment:

  1. So glad we aren't crazy and that you liked it just as much as we did!

    ReplyDelete