1.18.2012

January Goals

As in the previous post I mentioned I am setting monthly goals as well as yearly goals. Some have no influence on the yearly goals while others help break down the larger goals into more obtainable ones. I've come to realize you have to be made accountable not just to yourself but to everyone around you to truly be successful, so each month I'll be sharing the goals I've set.

Month #1....
  • Visit the gym 20 times
  • Take Gordie to the Vet
  • Write 4 notes
  • Sustain from alcohol, and if I do drink can only drink red wine
As you might have inferred my body/health took a backseat during the holidays. Drank too much, ate too much and exercised not enough. Trying to turn things around and get a head start on being in the best shape ever by the time my 30th rolls around in November.

No comments:

Post a Comment