1.18.2012

2012 Goals

While this is late in posting I figured I'd better do it now before it slipped my mind. In my last post I reflected on my 2011, and now it's time to look forward into 2012. Last year I set goals for myself, and while I wasn't wonderful about meeting them I am taking another stab at it. I think I've set more realistic goals, and have monthly goals to help me obtain the yearly ones. So without further ado...

  • Read 85 books
  • Run in at least 5Ks/races
  • Travel! Places I hope to see include Europe, the Caribbean and Vegas
  • Donate $200 to charities/foundations
  • Blog once a week (so far not meeting this yet, ha!)
  • Write 52 Thank You/Thinking of you Notes
  • See 1 movie at the theatre a month
  • Try one new restaurant a month
  • Write 25,000 words on my novel
  • Find myself in a relationship that is healthy, fun and passionate
  • Take Kyle to the 2013 Winter Classic
To help myself obtain these I made posters that I glued (yes glued, don't ask) to my closet door so I see them every single day. I really think that with perseverance and dedication I can make all my goals this year. Good luck to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment