3.04.2015

31 Day Writing Challenge

Writing is my best outlet, yet sometimes I neglect to do it. When I keep everything bottled up I start to feel the pressure build up, like a coke can that's been placed in the freezer. it might explode, but it might not, either way you shouldn't leave it in there for too long. That's how I feel when I don't write. Sometimes my feelings, negative or positive, will go away, but sometimes it eats away at me until I lose it.

That's why I've decided to participate in a 31 day writing challenge for the month of March. Hopefully it will encourage me to express myself more often in the best way for me. Whether it be a quick handwritten journal entry, a blog, a letter to someone, or getting my ass in gear with writing my novel(s), my goal is to get (back) in the habit of writing. My mental health will benefit greatly, as will my bank account if I get a book published!

The first 3 days I was on vacation and wrote quick handwritten journal entries. Today I made a list of blog topics that have been swimming in my head for a while. The plan is to flesh them out and make them into thorough posts. I may not update this blog everyday, but it will be one of my many writing outlets for this month, and hopefully more regularly going forward

No comments:

Post a Comment