2.02.2012

Goofy moods at work make Keely a silly girl

I get in silly moods- they come and go but when they are here who knows what will happen. As I happen to be in one now I figured I’d post a rambling of the things going through my mind, and out of my mouth, at this time.

-HUNGER GAMES!!! Only 50 days until it hits theatres, I cannot wait. Just entered 5 different contests to win tickets to the premiere. LA here I come!!
-Blood letting/leeches- damn glad I didn’t live in the days of Jefferson and Adams.
-Woo oh oh oh I kind of want to be driving in my car with the windows down and music really loud.
-too much smart talk from Mr. Babo
-I hate taxes. Like literally hate them. As in I may just not do them.Hopefully the I R S does not read my blog...
-I
-want
-to
-type
-like
-this
-for
-the
-rest
-of
-the
-day
-Our internet connection is horrible!!!!!!!!!!
-OMG I’m not sure there is anything I dread more than doing the photographer schedule for lax season. UGH

No comments:

Post a Comment